Alkaviva Delphi H2 Under Counter Ionizer & Hydrogen water system
Free delivery (within contiguous 48 states)
Pay over time
Choose Affirm during checkout
Confused? Have questions?
Call our Alkaviva water expert now. Toll-free 800-391-5350
The Safety of UltraWater Filtration
UltraWater is the only alkaline water ionizer filter that is tested in an independent EPA-certified lab against 249 contaminants, reducing virtually all of them to 99.9%even the toughest.
AutoAdjust Advanced Power Supply
High wattage is a sign of old, inefficient technology. It damages electrodes. AutoAdjust pulses the SMPS power to the electrodes ensuring you get maximum efficiency plus optimal – and lasting – performance.
H2 Infusion Technology
Top alkaline water system performance requires more than just electrodes. Our proprietary membranes combined with Smart Electrodes create H2 Infusion Technology…and unmatched H2performance.
New and Improved DARC II Cleaning
Since we introduced DARC in 2006, it’s been the best way to clean water ionizer electrodes and ensure lasting performance. DARC II is even more effective and more reliable, giving you more peace of mind.
Smart Electrodes: super-efficient & powerful
Smart Electrodes marry the purest Japanese titanium and platinum along with precise Korean engineering. The result? More efficiency and more performance that lasts over time. Now that’s smart.
Protective RISC Circuitry
RISC processors consume less power and offer the highest performance. RISC’s advanced technology performs diagnosis on the ionizer with each use. LCD notification alerts you of a fault protecting your investment.
9 REASONS WHY ALKAVIVA DELPHI
1. Choose from 8 pH Levels – Choose the level of pH that suits your needs.
2. One Touch Convenience – One Touch Technology allows you to easily and precisely control your ionizer's functions … with one touch.
3. Filter Replacement Alert – An LCD Filter Counter displays the filter life as you use it. Voice and icon reminders alert you when it is time to change your filters.
4. Dual Filtration – On-board including our unrivaled UltraWater. No need for extra external cartridge like some other companies offer as “custom” filters. This means the cleanest water for less cost and less hassle.
5. Precise Flow Control System – Provides better performance. You can monitor the flow rate on the LCD display and use the flow control knob to easily choose or set the flow rate you like.
6. Twin Hot Water Protection – Twin sensors – one before each filter – protect your ionizer against the damage that can be caused by inadvertent hot water.
7. Cell Safe Technology – The BPA-free water cell is made using NSF certified material and pressure rated to 90 psi.
8. Installation Options – At your sink (attached with a diverter), at your sink (plumbed directly to the cold-water line), or under your sink with an Undersink Kit.
9. Quality Finish – Compact size and superior look from leading manufacturer. Enlarged image here.
Most other systems can create at least a low level of H2. Anything that creates decent H2 also creates it in water that is dangerously high in pH – always well above 10 pH. Not only is it questionable in health terms, but water that high in pH tastes bad! The Delphi H2 is better than other systems at delivering H2 performance, especially at lower more drinkable - and safer - pH levels.
ORP and pH Production
The Delphi H2 will (depending on source water) create up to an 10.0+ pH and -700 ORP. What is misleading and false marketing is to say an ionizer will get a particular result since the result will vary depending on the mineral concentration in your water and the flow rate. What we will guarantee is that if any customer can show, in the first 90 days after purchase, that our ionizer does not outperform any other brand ionizer using similar number of plates and the same water source, then we will give a full refund
Alkaviva Delphi H2 Undercounter Specifications:
Weight: 25 lbs.
Country of Manufacture: South Korea
Dimensions9 3/8" Tall | Long Spout: 5 1/2" | Short Spout: 4 1/2"
Dimensions Ionizers (34mm, 1.34", 1-1/3")
Electrodes: 9 Smart Platinum / Titanium
Electrolysis Method: H2 Infusion Technology
CleaningDARC II Cleaning System: Dual Automatic Reverse Cleaning
Filter Replacement: UltraWater + Pre-Filter
SettingAlkaline Water: (5 Levels), Purified Water, Acidic Water (2 Levels)
Power Supply: Next Generation SMPS with AutoAdjust
Maximum Power: 150W
Rated Voltage: 120V / 60Hz (also available in 220V)
Tap Water Temperature Available: 40 ~ 86F
Water Pressure Range: 15 ~ 90 psi
Generating Capacity Standard: (1.5 l/min. at 28 psi), Max (3.5 l/min. at 90 psi)